This LibGuide provides information about library services and resources available to Alumni of the University of Divinity.
The libraries associated with the University welcome alumni to continue making use of library collections and services.
Library benefits for University of Divinity (or Melbourne College of Divinity) alumni generally* include:
- Remote access to selected licensed databases (from Jan 2020)
- “Walk-in access” within libraries to the databases and resources of the online Library Hub
- Access to a curated collection of resources and websites related to theology and religion via this LibGuide
- Access to print collections of libraries associated with the University (subject to individual library policies)
- Availability of public-access computers, which will generally provide access to library catalogues, the internet, MS Office software
- Visitor Wifi access in the library when you bring your own device
- Use of photocopiers, printers, scanners, study spaces
- Expert assistance by professional librarians
* The exact nature of benefits will vary between libraries. Please contact individual library to confirm.
Information about other resources and services that may be of interest to alumni are also provided in this LibGuide. These include open access resources, websites, repositories, and digital collections related to theological and religious studies. Use the tabs on the side to learn more about what is available. These resources aim to support the lifelong learning of the University’s alumni.
Find out more about the University of Divinity's Alumni Network.